Phytomedicine is plant based therapeutics development, a discipline of modern scientific analysis and application of traditional medicinal practices based on various plant materials in prevention and therapy of diseases. The special issue on phytomedicine covering recent advances on research in scientific advances on plant based medicine development span the subfields (though not limited to as phytomedicine is a very wide discipline):
- Ethnobotanical and Ethnomedicinal practices research advances
- Phytopharmaceutical analysis
- Active constituent identification and characterization
- New plant identification for different disease treatment
- Modern Ayurvedic practices
- Drug delivery methods for phytopharmaceuticals
- Extraction and Isolation Methods development
| Dr. Rambir Singh |
Institute of Biomedical Sciences
Bundelkhand University, Jhansi, UP.
How to submit:
Research Article, Review Articles, Short Communication and Experts View on phytomedicine should be prepared as per author guidelines and submitted on the Journal website at http://www.pubs.iscience.in/journal/index.php/jbts/
Last date of submission: Ongoing Submission
Note: there is no publication charges for publishing in the special issue or in journal.