ISP has initiated a program to recognize the valuable work of the researchers. The article published in any of the journals (published by ISP) will be eligible for the award. Following awards are open now..
Most Worthy Young Researcher (i.e Most Cited Young Researcher)
Young Laureate (Citations) – Most Worthy Young Researcher (i.e Most Cited Young Researcher)
This award is meant for youngest and first author (i.e. First author/maximum contributor/main author) of article published in previous year and that has got maximum citations. This award is meant to recognize the young researchers (including project fellows, Ph.D. students, Postdoctoral Fellows, Research Associates, Independent young researchers).
The award includes:
1. A Certificate of award
2. A beautiful citation or badge or printed mug or mementos
3. One year free subscription of respective journal to the Author.
Criterion: 1. The citations of articles published in previous year will be calculated by records in Google Scholar or Scopus. An article with minimum of 50 citations would be eligible.
2. Only articles published in the journals by ISP will be eligible.
3. The citations will be calculated on the November 30th of every year (to keep open and transparency of award/selection to all).
4. The selected article and author will be approved by the editorial board of respective journal. All the authors of selected article will be emailed to know the younger main contributor. In case of any conflict, decision of editorial board will be considered final. Cases of Articles with equal contributions for two or more young researchers will resolved by editorial board members. If editorial board decides, then two award may be given for a article.
5. The respective author will be intimated by the end of the December and Prize will be given in the any of the forthcoming conference/event or as decided by board. The prize winner author details will be posted on journal site and on iscience.
What Authors can do:
1. Publish a work valuable to a wider scientific community in any of the ISP journal of their interest.
2. Promote the article by Circulating the information about their published article to their colleagues.
3. Post the link of article on network sites (iScience, Facebook, LinkedIn, and other of their community) and ask circle contacts/pages/groups/community to cite the article.
4. Send email to all contacts asking them to cite your article in their coming up/future article (reminder email should be sent every 3 months (as to remind of your article if they are writing any article at that time).
5. Authors can check the citations of their articles in Google Scholar.
This award excludes Senior Authors including corresponding authors holding regular position in institutes.